Ever since I started living plastic-free and going zero waste, I’ve had the the honour to collaborate with inspiring leaders and organisations from India and abroad. Whether it’s doing a photo shoot about refusing single-use plastic or developing tasks for an experiential learning workshop, I find value in collaborating with those who share my values.
If you are an ethical organisation that is actively trying to reduce its impact, we can collaborate. Please read my blog beforehand to ensure that our values align, otherwise we may not be a good match.
Here are some ways in which we can work together:
- In my talks, I explain how to live with less waste in a personal, humorous and non-intimidating way.
- I always focus on the power of personal action and share concrete steps you can take to reduce waste.
- I set up a physical display to show different kinds of waste and show how to segregate it. Along with it, I create another display showing all sorts of reusable and natural products that you can source/make at home.
- I also bring along a mini composting unit to demonstrate how you can compost at home.
- I can customise the talk based the amount of time you have and any specific topics you’d like to cover.
- To check availability, format and pricing, you can write to me here.
- I love telling stories and I’d be happy to craft stories about sustainable living and environmental justice in the form of long form writing, photos and videos.
- Apart from being a blogger, I’m a freelance writer for non-profits and a freelance producer for international media with over 8 years of experience in the media industry and development sector. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Lady Shri Ram College and a Diploma in Documentary Production from Prague Film School, Czech Republic.
- If you’d like to commission a piece or a series of articles, please send me a brief with your requirements here.
- If you’d like to organise a plastic-free or zero waste event on a budget, I can help you from start to finish.
- I’ve organised 7 small-scale events where no trash was left behind.
- If you have an event coming up that you’d like make zero waste, write to me here.
If you’re looking for personalised advice or ideas on how to reduce waste at home or work, you can book a consultation session with me. Drop me a line here and I’ll get back to you.
If you have any new ideas for collaboration which I have not covered, feel free to contact me and share your thoughts.